In recent years, I only managed to stick to two: 2018: no more coffe to go cups, if I need a coffee, I can wait until I drink it from a cup sitting down, and 2019: no more plastic bottles of water - because a, I am never about to die of thirst and b, if really necessary, I can carry a reusable container.
But these here from Woody Guthrie are worth taking a look at, especially no.s 11 and 31-33.
|picture credit here|
And, of course, we know what else we have to do:
- Drive petrol-powered cars less.
- Ride a bike more or use public transport or walk.
- Get solar panels, the sun shines daily and for free.
- Think carefully about the food you eat and how it’s grown.
- Purchase thoughtfully.
- Fly less.
- Insist that our leaders are serious about climate, and expect them to follow through on their promises.