lessons from 2021:
- Vaccines are good.
- Democracy does not mean 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge'.
- I tried but cannot be friends with people who accept the death of other people for their own well-being.
- Some things are so deeply personal that they can be revealed only to strangers.
- Life with a chronic disease does not become easier over time.
- There exists a new level of exhaustion and tiredness that bears promise, of sleep, deep sleep, forgetting, the comfort of lying down and closing my eyes and then - nothing. Hours of nothing but sleep.
lessons for 2022:
- go easy on the experts
and now for some strangely nice stuff: