06 March 2010

today's mantra

According to Wikipedia: A mantra is a sound, syllable, word, or group of words that are considered capable of "creating transformation".

Here we go:
What I am experiencing is a heavy flare of a rare and serious autoimmune disease. This flare will pass in time. The medication will work despite its side effects. My hearing is back to normal. The present problems with my heart, breathing and digestion may not be related and even if they are they may be treated in due course. That is why I am going back to the hospital tomorrow.


This I want to promise myself:

I will not die of this.
I will not lose my hearing.
I will get better again.

This much I know for sure:
I know of people who have recovered from such a flare.
The drugs I am taking have been successful with other sufferers from this disease.
I can hear again.

No comments: